F.A.Q'S / TROUBLESHOOTING
1. WHAT SIZE CONTAINERS DO YOU SUPPLY CORROSEAL IN?
We supply corroseal in the following container sizes:
5 US Gallon
2. ARE YOU ABLE TO SHIP TO AN ADDRESS OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED KINGDOM?
We can ship Corroseal Worldwide! Send us an email, or use the contact form and provide us your address to receive a quotation.
3. WHAT COVERAGE AM I LIKELY TO ACHIEVE USING CORROSEAL?
Corroseal Rust Converter has an approximate coverage of 4.9sqm per litre.
4. HOW LONG CAN I KEEP CORROSEAL BEFORE IT EXPIRES?
Corroseal typically has a 12 month shelf life when stored as instructed in the technical data sheet, although in some cases it may last longer or shorter than this period.
5. CAN I APPLY CORROSEAL AND THEN NOT USE A TOP COAT?
Although this is technically possible, we would never advise not applying a top coat over Corroseal. Would you buy a mobile phone, and not buy a case for it? The same applies here, the more protection you have on your treated surface the better chance you stand of it lasting permanently.
6. HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO WAIT BETWEEN APPLYING COATS?
Corroseal has a dry to touch time of 30 minutes, with a dry to recoat time of 24 hours.
7. WHAT SURFACE PREPARATION SHOULD I DO BEFORE APPLYING CORROSEAL?
Please follow the video below for correct surface preparation techniques.
8. WHAT IS THE CORRECT WAY TO APPLY CORROSEAL?
Please follow the video below for examples of Corroseal Application.
9. TROUBLESHOOTING TECHNIQUES FOR CORROSEAL APPLICATIONS.
If you are having issues with the performance or appearance of Corroseal, please watch the video below for advice.